HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deepest apolagy's
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 03:30 PM
COB

Default RE: Deepest apolagy's

Rich first let me post congrats on your cat! Second let me tell the comments I will make are from a fellow Trad Ganger who has been "banned" and should not to be taken personal. If you tried to deceive or not seems to be a mute point. The "preception" is there that you did and TG took it personal! Perception is every thing as I found out when I made comments about one of the personell over there. Comments were not made in public but in email exchanged about a laser sight I tried to sell on the Trad Blanket. I was wrong to amke the comments and got the boot. I'm good at leting my mouth over load my @$$. Any way we both have to be man enough to admit we did wrong and take our lumps. I did. I have apologized but the apology has fallen on deaf ears so far. So be it. I will survive. You at least have a nice big cat to show for your banning. I have nothing but good memories from TG. With any weaknesses it might have it is a good site. Best of luck to you in your hunting no matter what you have in your hand. I have said it before and will continue to say it is not the equipment in the hunters hand but what is in his heart that makes him a eithical hunter.