HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Quebec Winter Caribou Hunting
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 07:29 PM
liquidorange
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Quebec Winter Caribou Hunting

TERRY M you can say what you want but i was right about the problems of the migration arriving early. i only expect what i payed for . you make it seem like the MIRAGE is a country club. it looks certainly nicer but bottom line they have shown to treat there customers and people who inquire about there hunts with respect compared to the others. i even called and got emails back from them a couple weeks ago in the peak season because i wanted to go next year or possibly this year . they surley didnt have to drum up any more business but kept in touch and got right back in touch with me. i have gone on many trips and stayed in run down logger cabins in MAINE and old fish camp shacks in northern ONTARIO and mouse houses in MONTANA. your not the only guy that can rough it so i dont know why you keep bringing up the MIRAGE thing.AGAIN IN MY FIRST YEAR UP THERE I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO SEE A CARIBOU AND HAD NO CHANCE IN THE 3 DAYS. THEY COULD HAVE ANSWERED THE PHONE TO GIVE ME AN OPTION.IF you want to be a sucker and not take charge of you money and your hunt then good luck to you when simple things dont add up that means the outfitter might be taking advantage of you. its up to you to sort things out. in my case in my opinion its a hunter volume thing they could care less about the hunter or the hunt at northern caribou. I JUST DIDNT GET THAT FEELING FROM DEALING WITH THE MIRAGE.