HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Offical Team 2"Buckhammer Prostaffers" Thread
Old 12-10-2004, 04:32 PM
bc buck

Default RE: Offical Team 2"Buckhammer Prostaffers" Thread

my season is just getting started lol not really it started on november 13th but my season ends january first so i got awhile to hunt last night i just passed hunter safety they gave me my card and i went right to walmart and got my tags in my county a kid is allowed to hunt by his self as long as he has passed his hunter safety class out of 50 question i scored 49 and a half well i asked game warden he said even tho im only 13 im a legal hunter dso i can hunt by myself with out an adult so i am goin after this massive 10 my uncle saw i aint gonna mess up and leave gun out of picture or anything like that im gonna make sure i get him to the place im hunting is a 50 acre area my uncle owns it has a stream running thru it and a creek on the line of it has an old house im gonna use as blind deer come right
by around 30 yrds tops he said there is herds of deer there i recently saw 7 of them out there in field i am gonna set up at the pea patch its 25 yrds from creek a old abandoned dirt road which isnt used anymore they cross at found their tracks and im gonna wait for him to come by im only gonna ge thta deer or nothing to help us out hey if we dont win no biggie we are here to have fun and ive enjoyed having yall on my team soon ill be posting a massive ten which i have saw my self later tc and good luck