HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Hunters FINAL solution!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Buck Magnet

Default RE: PA Hunters FINAL solution!

chickory,

I really do feel for the guys that aren't seeing as many deer as they should be, thats why I feel they should do something. My post "PA hunters complain too much" is about the guys who will do nothing but complain, yet they aren't willing to try and do anything about the situation. I see it all the time. It seems a little counter-productive for me to see guys waisting energy on complaining to guys that can't change anything. Like I said, these guys need to get up and let the PGC know whats on there minds!

boozer,

Your comment "All bucks shot on Private lands that are entered in the record book should be removed" is just ridiculous. When I talk about private land, I am not talking about game farms, I am talking about guys who own there own property or who hunt property that others own and they have permission. Saying that only public land deer should be enetered in the bucks is just crazy.

Cardeer,

Like I have said for the past several years, you are always welcome here. The ground blind is still waiting for you

thecontractor,

Where is the contradiction in that statement? The land is mostly broken woodlots and our deer population is still high. In the past years though it has began to get more in check and things are looking better!

MikeE51848 and thecontractor,

I have not told any guys on here that they are lazy hunters. I have said that it is getting harder to kill bucks because the average age of legal bucks is now 2.5 and these deer have been through a season and learned a few tricks. I am not one of the guys saying that you need to get as far from roads as possible, if I did say that, I would be contradiciting myself as my prime hunting spot is located between a prison and a airport! I can't tell you guys how to hunt as I havn't been in your shoes. If you guys are out there doing all that you can and you aren't seeing the deer numbers you should, get envolved and let your opinions be heard!