HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Jersey shotgunners
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 07:09 AM
BOWHUNTERCOP
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Jersey shotgunners

I saw a total of 31 deer, the last deer came within 80yds at dusk chasing and grunting at 4 does, my friend called me on radio and said he was heading towards me, but also told me he was just over the 3" mark, but he never gave me a shot. Most of the deer came within bow range 20yds or less.

My friend sammy saw 15 deer all bald

My friend sean saw just under 30, one was either a 8 pointer or 10 pointer but was just over 100yds from him, but within 20yds of my old bow stand

My best friend AJ saw just as many deer as I did, he also saw a big 6 pointer that he said was in 170lb range, with a wide rack, I was told by a friend that hunts, and lives in that area that he saw this deer about 2 weeks ago near the area we park.....AJ took the shot but missed, it was an 80yd shot

We saw deer all day, even with the snow storm. There wasnt much shooting goin on in our area. We didnt see no bears.......anyone see bears?

I moved my stand during the late extended bow season, everytime I hunted it so far I could of had a kill, next week is the permit shotgun season, my luck I wont see a thing, LOL!!!!!!!