HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunters killed in WI!!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 10:16 AM
HighDesertWolf
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunters killed in WI!!

the thing that pisses me off is that none of the major news channels are even covering this the way it should be.check out mike savage talk radio show on the AM dial at night and at least he sees through the liberal media. i guess because it was just some white hunters killed by a minority it should get swept under the covers. where are the candle light vigils for these poor people. i for one will say a prayer for them and there family. savage also said there was a similar type shot in the back murdered hunter in the same area a couple years ago. i wonder if its the same a-hole!

Your're just reading the wrong newspaper go to this website http://www.chronotype.com/ they have a new article or two every otherday on this tragedy and they tell it right, gotta love small town newspapers usually owned by conservatives also this paper is Rice lake wisconsins paper the town paper of where most of the slain were from.

This issue will never rest with me untill I hear that guy vang was killed while being transfered to another jail or gets killed in prison ala jeffrey dahmer broom handle style like someone else has stated, If we can I'd like this thread to stay alive aslong as possible in memory of our fellow brothers and sister who had fallin to the madness of one sick individual. Keep their families in your prayers untill justice is served I know they won't feel any closure untill vang hangs for what he did.

We need to let the liberal media know that they cant just sweep this away and that we will always remember this horrible tragedy and keep in the back of our minds so that in the future something like this can be prevented, let this be a lesson to everyone I sure hope none of you ever have to experience or be involved with anything like this.