HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Note to self, NEVER go lion hunting.
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 11:51 PM
muley69

Default RE: Note to self, NEVER go lion hunting.

agree with the first part of your statement. Who are we to judge what justifies real hunting? However, it mighty ballsy for you to belittle all of those on this site who thoroughly enjoys whitetail hunting. Imagine a first time hunter reading this thread to the surprise that someone thinks he's/she's an idiot for their marginal, if any, success. I hope that your view of whitetail hunting changes. Especially, with you being on a deerhunting thread.
This thread is actually about a lion hunt. Look I hunt whitetails occassionally too, that doesn't mean I consider it a great challege. Frankly, whitetails are the easiest big game animal there is to hunt. I never said anyone who kills a whitetail is an idiot, I said any idiot could do it. I'm belittleing nobody, whitetails are simply not much of a challege. I just find it ironic that a bunch of deer hunters start to question somebody hunting a lion. For God sakes the man was attacked! I wish I could have been there. Deer hunters critcize this, when some of them hunt over feeders, bait, and use those gimpy little "cams" to scout with? I think there arre a lot better examples of questionable hunting right here in this forum.