HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I don't know what's wrong with me !!!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 06:34 PM
thecontractor

Default RE: I don't know what's wrong with me !!!

I think maybe you guys just hit the nail right on the head. My business this year really went down hill and I won't blame the economy, it was me. I just lost all interest in working for myself. I think the pressure of having to deal with, satisfy, and eat you know what on a daily basis just got too overwhelming for me to handle..........after six years of struggling to keep my head above water I finally decided to give it up!!! So now I finally have the job of a lifetime but it's not written in stone due to the fact that one screw up and I'm history because there are a thousand other guys ready to take my place. My wife and I had a lot of problems and have been getting along great since i quit drinking which was very hard for me to do because I started at a very young age. I just lost my best friend due to a business partnership gone bad. My bills are way behing because of the transition from contractor to my new job. Christmas is coming and thank God my wife had money taken from her paycheck all year to go directly to a savings account so the kids will have presents. On top of all this my wife's mother AND father both have cancer !!!! Wow does this sound bad or what??? I'm not trying to get pitty from anybody, that's not what this is about.............. I think you guys just helped me figure out why I was doing the things I was doing out in the woods today. The problem is, isn't the woods supposed to be a stress releiver???