HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Offical Team 2"Buckhammer Prostaffers" Thread
Old 12-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Virginia Mike
Fork Horn

Default RE: Offical Team 2"Buckhammer Prostaffers" Thread

Hey Guys, I am with dvdegeorge. My luck this season is bordering on unbelievable. Yesterday I shot at a real nice 10pt on my own land. It crossed the river (small water) and headed into a bedding area. Then I heard another shot and got real concerned. By the time I could cross the river and check it out, all that was left was a nice gut pile and a pickup leaving the seen. I couldn't get a plate #, but did give a description to the warden. This is the 2nd poacher in 2 weeks that has ruined things for me. The land is posted all over and there is a chain lock at the parking area. I am getting very frustrated. I am going to a friends place this evening. He has left a patch of corn up and I think that it will be good if the wind is right. Hang in there dvdegeorge, I'm with you. I just keep thinking that all this bad luck makes us due for a wallhanger. Has anyone on our team posted a buck yet? Just wandering if we have any points on the board.

Mike