HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This should heat it up.......
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 03:07 AM
bowhuntinoh

Default RE: This should heat it up.......

Hmm this is one touchy subject and since it was posed as a question and not a personal attack ill give an honest answer no polotical correct crap just an honest answer I just like my friends bow hunt the season is much longer than gun i do like getting up close but i wont pass up on a gun hunt a trophy is a trophy it dosnt matter what method the trophy was taken by it a trophy because there arent that many that size there is a lot more game harvasted with a gun than a bow but it does require some skill and practice to hit your target with gun or bow and you have to be there when the deer show up or whatever game your after i went gun hunting monday and didnt even get a shot off i did see a really nice deer but it was getting to dark so just like the last time i was bow huntin i seen deer within range but didnt get a shot there are a lot of guys and girls who go huntin and dont get a chance at harvesting any game i hunt a lot of public land and a whole lot of hunters leave empty handed im my opinion for what its worth i consider it a privalage just to get out to go hunting and enjoy gods green earth the method of harvest isnt as important as just getting what little time i get to hunt and i cherrish every minute of it gun or bow huntin we only have so much time on earth i make the most of what i have there thats my 2 cents