HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This should heat it up.......
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 11:43 AM
snowman69

Default RE: This should heat it up.......

wow, this topic really did heat it up. IMO Bowhunting is number one enjoyable hunting method for me,there is nothing like have a nice buck or even a doe within 20yrds of me,gives me a rush.But I still enjoy getting out rifle hunting because I go with my father and other family members.but when we rifle hunt we don't drive around we sit in the morning/afternoon/evening and because rifle season is prime rut time we call deer in and usually it is 20below zero celcius and you have to get to bulked up with clothes to even draw a bow back. Also we respet other hunters if we see hunters we avoid disturbing there hunt. On the other side of it I hate the ignorant a$$h0l3s that even if they see you they still disrupt your hunt and I hate the guys that do nothing but drive around chasing deer and jumping out of thier trucks to take a shot that to me is not hunting at all. Also I have no problem with rifle hunters who set up a guy on point and push some bush. anytime I can get out in the bush and hunt doesn't matter if I have a bow,muzzleloader or on occasion if I don't tag out in bow season the odd rifle hunt. Good luck to all hunters and be safe.