HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I QUIT AND WILL DISQUALIFY MYSELF
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Carpmaster
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I QUIT AND WILL DISQUALIFY MYSELF

Why are you so worried about it???? As one of the team captain's( I know I am no MOD) I dont see a huge issue, this is a contest set up for FUN and if people want to be jerks and start problems then we should ignore them in my opinion, I see no reason for you to get mad and leave. I dont know the entire story behind this BUT I think EVERYONE needs to settle down, do some hunting, and have fun while doing it and participating in this contest, this contest should in no way result in hard feelings or problems and arguments, if that is all that is going to happen then the contest should be dropped altogether and try again next year. I just dont like to see any conflict and would like to see everyone take a breath and relax and just have some fun here dang it. I think that the contest serves a few purposes and not only from a competitive standpoint, it should bring us together and make new friends with others who we havent met before, and it also is a way to show off your deer. If anyone wants to complain, throw it my way. I think that the deer entered should stay entered as is. MY 2 Cents again!!!