HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I QUIT AND WILL DISQUALIFY MYSELF
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 07:17 AM
trophyhuntr

Default I QUIT AND WILL DISQUALIFY MYSELF

The heck with the contest and the people who want to be a part of what should be fun and have to ruin it. I could understand if it was a bow contest and people were killing these deer with rifles and not getting a pic. with them and a bow but dang it is rifle season. To many people around here looking for a reason to argue and cause problems. Many times especially in the south we have had a very warm deer season, when i harvested my deer I took a pict or two and off to the deer cooler before the flies got to bad and we forget about a pict. with a tag in it or a rifle in it, i have plenty a pictures with me and alot bigger deer with my rifle in it but i did the right thing and turned in the deer i killed this year and did not cheat. Some people want to stir up no rifles in the pict or no tags, we dont have tags, so i hope everyone has a good year and a safe year and the ones who like to stir up trouble kiss my @ss, i hate it for my team because we were doing awesome. I have a feeling i wont be the only one pulling out of the contest!!