HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help with my kid
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Bowtech Dad

Default RE: Help with my kid

I would get him the 2005 Bowtech Rascal. Here is some information in it. The bow with also have great resale value when it comes time to upgrade him to a adult BowTech.

After evaluating all the current youth bows on the market, I am proud to say my 8 year old son will be shooting a 2005 Bowtech Rascal very soon. I think this is the best youth bow on the market now. Bowtech made some changes to the bow for 2005 and this bow will be fantastic. They have a new Rascal cam that will have a draw stop like Bowtechs other singles so the let off can be adjusted instead of using a module like before. They also gave the Rascal bow a little more axle length at 25 1/4" and a taller brace height which is now 7 3/4". The thing I like most about this bow is Bowtech is offering a retrofit package for $99.00 and it includes new limbs, draw module, string/cable, retested and shipped back freight free. So as your child grows he can move up in draw length and draw weight. I will be posting pictures when it arrives.