HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Carbon Wolverine Hunter arrows??
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 02:52 AM
HighDesertWolf
Nontypical Buck

Default Carbon Wolverine Hunter arrows??

I figured these are walmart exclusive arrows but seem to have features of carbon express arrows. I am trying to figure who makes these arrows and some specs on them, if anyone knows? let me know it would be most appreciated. Mainly im trying to figure out the exact grain per inch I weighed an arrow with a grain scale and measured the diameter with digital calipers but the specs i come up with are different then any arrow carbon express makes. I'm a bit old school and have always used aluminum arrows but i thought i would give carbons a try and bought these from wally world figured a clearence price of $2.50 a shaft i couldnt go wrong. the arrows i bought are the " Carbon Wolverine Hunters 60-70" I was pretty happy to see they were already cut to my needed length of arrow at 31 inches. Those of you who would like the specs I came up with on my own to help me identify the make of these arrows, the shaft with vanes and inserts weighed 414 grains and the diameter is 0.312. Thank you in advance for any help.