HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - southern hospitality
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 12:34 PM
soarkrebel

Default RE: southern hospitality

ORIGINAL: lx3dshooter

I have stood up for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!The first 2 guys no longer hunt with me and will never hunt with me again.I go on trips out of state every yearand they will never be invited.As for the person that said I dont have what it take to stand up for myself kiss my A... Yesterday I hunted my stand and the guy that hunts with me hunted the standthat he put up.Well I just got into the stand and got settled.Not five minutes later I heard a terrible crash from the area of his stand.Then I heard him moaning when needless to say he fell out of the stand.Thank god he is alright!!!!!!!!Well I got him home to his wife.I pickup my wife and went to get his vehicle.On the way there this jerk pulled out right and front of me just to stop at a red light.Well ask him he was blind and told him he is not the only vehicle on the road.Wel he preceeded to call me a damn stupid yankee!!!!!!!!!Well I told him to pull over and I would show him.Of course he drove off typical.It is about time that these people that call them selves southern rebels that think everyone that was not born in the south are no good need to stop their sh..!!!!!!!!!AFTER ALL THE WAR IS OVER SO QUIT LIVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who is worse ??

I assume the reference to your rear portion of your body was directed at me. so i will say again DON"T lump all southern people togather because you have had a few bad experiences with some. and maybe you have had grabbed your gonads a time or two your first post sure didnt leave me with that impression.
And i do think of myself as a southern rebel ,born here and proud to have been. but just FYI my wife is NOT from the south she's from colorado . and as far as everybody!!! i know they look at her as a southern woman! it's all in the attitude bubba. ........hey maybe you should try the bubba attitude!