HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - first time Deer hunting....bad experience
Old 11-09-2004, 10:48 AM
silentassassin
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: first time Deer hunting....bad experience

I truely believe not enough people "wig out" anymore. Because if they did more people would have better manners than to act like this. If that guy would have done that to me, be it public property or not, I would have waited on him at the base of that tree and stomped a mud hole in his @ss even if it requied wrapping my gun barrell around his head in order to do so. It's called an attitude adjustment and it'll work every time (to borrow a line from Hank Jr.). Yea, you may go to jail for a couple of days and pay a few fines but think how much better you will feel and how much better off society will be. I bet that guy would never pull that crap with another living soul as long as he lived. Sometimes you just have to take one for the team (the human race) and kick someones teeth out. Yes, it's harsh but you either let people get buy with that crap and become a victim or you fight back. I personally would have waited at the bottom of the tree and when they got one step from the bottom I would crack them in the knee with my stock and then I would have proceded to beat them until my hands were sore at which point I would have kicked them until my feet were sore at which point I would have made a hasty retreat from the area. You can call me whatever you want but if you don't come messing with me then ai don't "wig out" if you do come messing with me, you better have a sack lunch. If there were more people in the world like me you wouldn't have to worry about people acting like this.