HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Here is about pochers
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 06:54 PM
9pointer123

Default Here is about pochers

back when i was 13 i thought i was bad nothing could bring me down well opening day of deer season was on my 13th b-day well it was around 10pm friday night an i kep seeing this red truck go up an down the road with a spot light well i called my g-pa an tald him about it he said leave it its a bunch kids spotlighting i said cool well around 2am i hurd a gun shot i put on my close an went out there an there was the same red truck i seen an the plates were ohio an i ask the two guys wut they thought they was doing well they had spotlighted the big buck i had been hunting 14 points a easy B&C they just looked at me an i said i am calling the gamewordan was i started up the hill the shot me in the back of my right leg with a 22 i droped an they drove off an left the deer i cralwed to my house woke up my mom an they called 911 an the ambulamce came an got me a rushed me to the hospital i lost a lot of blood an i told the cops wut the truck looked like didnt get a plate number just ohio an told them wut the two guys looked like they never cought them i almost last my leg an i still have trouble with it today so always becarefull when u walk up on someone like that

AIM SMALL MISS SMALL