HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - [Deleted]
Thread: [Deleted]
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2002, 10:28 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What type of sights

I just did a "Report" over on the Technical forum about the "Trophy Ridge Flatliner Extreme" w/ my thoughts on that particular model.
Trophy Ridge also has a few others out including the Matrix.

If you ARE interested in that style......you might wan to also check out www.hhasports.com
They have a new sight which is similar in design to the Flatliner called the "Triple Threat".
I had a few issues with my Flatliner that might not exist on the HHA sight.

I do feel that this up-pin style has definite advantages over "side pins" for shooting at game animals.

If a traditional pin sight is your preference the market is really flooded with good ones these days almost to the point where it comes down to "Aesthetic preference".....SME, Cobra, Montana Black Gold, Copper John, etc etc....all make a fine product.

I'm pretty partial to these up pin style sights so I might just have to get one of those new "Triple Threat" sights from HHA and see how they compare.
I did just get a slider sight from HHA "Optimizer Lite" 4600 that is also an "Up-Pin" single pin moveable sight that is VERY well made.
If the "Triple Threat" is of the same quality construction, it is definitely one to look at.