HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - You aren't a "hunter"
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 06:08 PM
bowtechshooter86

Default RE: You aren't a "hunter"

WOW.....I just read all 7 pages of this. Now that was some good stuff. You guys can smell a poacher half way across the country....lol. ARanger I got a mission for ya. Come to Eastern Ky and try stalking a deer on the side of one of these mountains with leaves all over the ground and see if you can pull it off. By the way.... You dont have to sneak up a deer with a rifle anyways. Were you expecting us to worship you for your skills and say that we are not worthy of being called hunters. Who the H*LL do you think you are. let me give you a little tip. Training does not make you a better hunter. Can you guess what does? Its simple... It takes SCOUTING>>>TIME IN THE WOODS>>>>EXPERIENCE. And WEATHER does make a difference no matter what you think. DO YOU THINK YOUR SKILLS MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SNEAK UP TO BOW RANGE ON A BEDDED DEER WITH THE WIND HITTING THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD? Hunting isnt a one day thing. Its a way of life. Reall hunters spend all year fixing stands, practicing shooting, scouting and watching for a distance. Thats what makes a hunter succesful. You think because you know how to sneak up on a deer that your gonna get a trophy deer whenever you go hunting...LMAO. You gotta figure out where that deer is first son. No matter how good of a hunter you are. IF THE TROPHY BUCK AINT THERE YA CANT KILL IT!!!! Keep in mind that the deer you killed was poached and you had no idea it was there. YOUR SO CALLED SKILLS NEVER HELPED YOU DO ANYTHING. I hope that some day you'll experience a real hunt and gain some respect for real hunters. Good luck with those stalking lessons.