HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bumbed out in wisconsin
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 06:55 AM
split-fire

Default RE: Bumbed out in wisconsin

Personally I believe the auto insurance companys are playing a silent role in all of this. CWD is just an excuse to kill all the deer. I'm sure theres money being passed under the table. I Drove passed the local check station on thursday the first day of the gun hunt and saw several trucks and trailers with 8,9 10 deer in them, you can tell me these guys are going to consume all that venision what is this teaching our young hunters about how to use the resoure? At least I know what I'm teaching my kids But the horror stories I hear from there friends about shooting 20 deer or more and just throwing them in the dumpster at the DNR check station just makes me sick! the part that really Pi$$es me of is there has'nt even been one single case of CWD found anyware near hear (North of the wisconsin river). My property butts up to Hwy B the guys on the other side of the road get to go back to archery hunting after Sunday but we stay gun for the rest of the year. If your a non resident of Wisconsin and your thinking of coming to wisconsin to hunt deer, look someware else hunting in wisconsin is a complete joke!!! I'll shut up now just needed to vent[:@] big time!