HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strap-on/climbing sticks vs climbing stand.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Justin
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Strap-on/climbing sticks vs climbing stand.

I used to think there wasn't really that much of a difference between the Lone Wolf climbing sticks and any other set of cheapo sticks I could pick up for $40. That was until this year when Todd exposed me to the wonderful world of the Lone Wolf sticks. I will honestly never again purchase another tree step or climbing stick again. The Lone Wolf sticks are simply amazing. Light, quiet, super easy to put up, strong, and stabil. They're easy to pack in and out as well because they're so light and they come with a velcro strap to attach them all together.

The same goes for the Lone Wolf Alpha hang-on stand. I've hunted from numerous other hang-on stands in my day, and the Lone Wolf is hands down the best of the bunch. It's light, quiet, comfortable, and easy to put up. Plus it comes with cool features like loops for attaching your bow rope, and a built-in bow holder. You simply cannot get a better stand in my opinion.