HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Big Buck Contest...Baby Bucks
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 07:44 AM
wolfen68
Typical Buck

Default RE: Big Buck Contest...Baby Bucks

ORIGINAL: sneekky

thats the problem wolfen you totally missed the point.If you were offended by what i wrote all i can say is the truth does sting sometime.If you were one of the people that are raining on some poor guys day just because what he killed wasnt up to your super natural standards.Cant people just say congrats and go on about there business?Why is it your place to say anything to anyone about the deer they killed in a negative light?If they are happywith the animal they killed that should be good enough for you.For the record wolfen i mentioned NO names in my first post so it must have hit home with you so that only leads me to beleive you feel that you were the jerk.

I was joking about being "offended"...and I apologize if you took offense to my remark about you resembling V.D. I have no clue what the he!! you are talking about in regards to me "raining on some poor guys day"...I only made a general observation in my original post. It is all you short man syndrome or little buck syndrome crybabies putting the spin on the issue. Why it would take "super natural standards" in order to shoot does and mature bucks is beyond me. And the argument about wanting to practice QDM but not because the neighbor will just shoot it anyway only means that your state needs to have mandated antler restrictions.