HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Florida Hunters
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 03:32 PM
TXBuyah

Default RE: Florida Hunters

DHF:KYLEN,
I am not a native to Miami so I will have to find Frog Pond. Squirel would be fun. I hunted ptarmigen in Alaska a few times so grouse would be almost the same, except they fly. Hog would be great, except I don't know how to field dress them. Would have to call in my buddy for that. We hunted last year up by Okechobee and it was a blast, but $200 a pig gets expensive. Let me know, if work allows I would be interested.

ORIGINAL: DHF:KYLEN

ORIGINAL: TXBuyah

I also live in Miami and would like to find some places to hunt. DHF:KYLEN, where in Homestead? On the base? It's only 20 miles away from me.
There's the frog pond way down by you. I have dove hunted on a farmers private land the last two years. Heck of a nice man but you have to ask his permission each year.

Did a job for a co-workers friend this year and he said I and , who ever, in my party could dove, quail, and hog hunt on his land. Yeah baby. I'll call him in the next 3 days and let you know, just in case your interested.

I hunt ducks in the glades, Holiday park and Sawgrass. Teal, blue and green. Florida mallard. Turkeys all over. Plan on expanding my hunting areas this year. Put in for alot of special permits this year. Fingers crossed.

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Due to the f ing hurricanes I've been on overload at work.
There's the frog pond way down by you. I have dove hunted on a farmers private land the last two years. Heck of a nice man but you have to ask his permission each year.

Did a job for a co-workers friend this year and he said I and , who ever, in my party could dove, quail, and hog hunt on his land. Yeah baby. I'll call him in the next 3 days and let you know, just in case your interested.

I hunt ducks in the glades, Holiday park and Sawgrass. Teal, blue and green. Florida mallard. Turkeys all over. Plan on expanding my hunting areas this year. Put in for alot of special permits this year. Fingers crossed.

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Due to the f ing hurricanes I've been on overload at work.