HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What would you guys do????????
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2004, 08:07 PM
BigDaddy12t
Giant Nontypical

Default What would you guys do????????

I have a question for everyone. The lady that owns the land where I bow hunt was waiting for me when I got back to my truck, She told me that for the last couple of days, there has been a 4 pointer hanging around out by her dog pens, and when she goes out to feed her dogs in the morning, he wont leave. He is feeding under her apple tree that is only about 12' from the dogs. She makes all kinds of noise and waves her arms, but he wont leave. You would have to know this lady, but she is all freeked out about getting attacked by this deer, or hiim jumping into the dog kennel, and getting her dogs. She said that she saw him across the road, and he acted the same way. Well, when I left her house after talking to her, I saw him in the same field across the road, I pulled right up to him, not 6' away, and he just stood there looking at me. I shined my headlights on him to see if he looked sick or if he looked like he might have been hit by a car or something. He was walking fine, but it was too dark to see if he looked sick or anything. The only other thing I could think of, was maybe he might be tame, but there is no deer farms around here. He obviously would be fairly easy too shoot, but I dont really want to waste my buck tag on a 4 pointer, and then find out he wasnt sick. Sorry this got so long , but I just wanted to know what you guys think I should do.