HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowhunter breaks back when "climbing stick" fails.
Old 09-29-2004, 03:32 AM
HighDesertWolf
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunter breaks back when "climbing stick" fails.

Part of what you said highdesert wolf was pretty dumb.Part of it true.I wouldn't generalize and call some of us union workers lazy,especially ones like my self that risk our ,lives climbing poles rubber gloving12,000volts for a living, and put youre power lines up in the back yards at 3am in the morning,or aftert a huricane or ice storm You might piss off a few UNION lineman.No it'sdeeper than that,there is greed all the way around.

if you would have read my post thoroughly, you would have read that i was refering to lazy union factory workers. I have no problem with trade type unions electricians, steel workers, carpenters etc you guys are important and productive and deserve your wages. Just someone who works for ford or GM who pulls a lever all day stamping out car doors is not worth 30 dollars an hour. The only problem with some trade union workesr they usually vote for democrats.

I figured my post would have gotten a rise out of some of you, If you are not a union factory worker then I have no problem with ya.