HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread
Old 09-28-2004, 09:02 AM
micdundee

Default RE: Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread

I have just a little ranting, raveing and bragging to do. First of all I haven't been able to get out hunting for about a week now because I just bought a 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab. Only 15000 miles on it. It was a pretty sweet deal. I will be broke for about 5 years but its worth it Next in my hunting spot my cousin and I have been scouting this spot since May. We have had a blind up since June and there was another guy scouting the same spot but started after us and new we were there and set up and hunting there. But the other day we were in out blind and look down the field and this jackass put up a blind in the same field as us. About 200 yards down. I was so pissed I almost walked over and tore the damn thing down. I mean the guy new we were there and still put a blind in the same field as us. What should I do? I feel like breaking his arms. I can't believe someone would do that. Anyway thanks for listening. I hope everyone's seasons are going well and you all are seeing some deer.