HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whisker Biscuit vs. Drop Zone
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 09:52 AM
IL-Cornfed
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit vs. Drop Zone

Actually I think the DZ would surprise you with the way it can hold an arrow while your moving, stalking, or just trying to get the bow into postion within the confines of a small cramped deerstand? The little foam "Rack" arrow holder can hold the shaft snugglyand with all my DZ rigs the shaft stays in the Rack until I begin the draw. Also, while at full draw I can lean and cant my bow nearly on it's side without my arrow sliding off the vertical launcher, so please don't underetimate the DZ. As can be seen on this board as well as many others, the DZ is an incredible performer and has earned a very impressive reputation in just the second season it's been available.

As far as deciding which DZ model you would want, that certainly comes down to a personal preference of what bells & whistles you desire. I have the standard model, the Guide Series micro-adjusts and the Hunter models and theyALL perform identically. Personally IF I had to choose just one I would opt for the HUNTER version. It's a simple rock solid, bomb proof design without the $ extras. Bottom line is, who really cares if your rest is camo'd and/or if you have to pay Mathews for their Harmonic Dampers?

I've been shooting various DZ rigs for 2 seasons now and I just couldn't be happier with the products performance. I've hunted hard with 'em in every weather and shooting condition the midwest can throw at me from Oct 1 to Jan 15 and this rest has ALWAYS performed flawlessly! Pick one up and see what all the talk is about? Good luck and good shootin'. If you would like any more specific questions answered or if you would like to see any pics, please feel free to email or PM me for more details.