HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread
Old 09-24-2004, 07:29 AM
ruttnbuck
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread

Hey fella's, sorry i have been out of touch. I have had computer problems and have just now been able to get back up and running. I am glad some of you have had a chance to get out in those trees. I am waiting patiently for my turn here in Illinois. Oct 1st is right around the corner, then let the games begin. I will miss opening weekend due to the fact that I will be Talladega bound for the race. I will be back on the 3rd at which at that point I will dedicate the first two weeks with my son. This is his first year hunting and I want so much for him to harvest a deer. Things really start to pick up good here in Illinois around the third week in October and continues to get better and better through mid November. These will be the dates that dad will be hitting it hard. So be patient with me guys and am looking forward to hearing your guys success stories. Lets have fun, be safe and lets kick some bootie!