HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More propoganda
Thread: More propoganda
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2002, 08:44 PM
hunter9022

Default RE: More propoganda

Are these people just a bunch of idiots?????? I mean these people are twisting everything around. Now I mean these people think what there doing is right, just like we do. But, what they say is so stupid. Im sure we hunters say stuff that makes antis go DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE DID?? but atleast we have proof of are actions. Ive never heard an an anti say, o look at that pretty bird, we just helped its kind by taking a picture of it. HELLO!!!!! Like on that one email where they said why do the states that have the most hunters also have the most deer?? Well duh, the hunters are gunna go to where the deer are, and its proof of how deer management works. And the one about how we say deer mating season goes on during that time and they say it only happens in October, will they please let me know when it goes on exactly so i can be in my stand. Deer mate during all these monthes. This is also when food becomes scarce, they have to eat, so they have to get to food. I wish Antis would listen to themselves before they talk, there just like my aunt, but nobody likes her anyway either.lol.