HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters
Old 09-18-2004, 12:47 AM
bigkentk

Default RE: Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

Hey hunterseems like every time sombody says something you have to worry that you offended someone.seems to me that they just cant read between the lines.most of the guys that i talk to on these sites dont take every thing to heart.dont let it up set you after all you were talking to me an y how.seems like you got a good set up with what you got there.you will always hear that one gun is better then the other .every one has a better gun then the next guy.but you have to use what works best for you.as far as turkey hunting goes.i myself us a rem sp10.some people say thats over kill. but who cares that is what works for me.and i did not buy that gun just for turkey i also hunt geese a lot.as far as im concerned you can wack turkeys with just about any shotgun.the olny thing i look at is if im able to change choke tubes on the gun.i dont get into the hype of you need a gun that has camo on it either.the birs that i have killed i could have killed most of them with a rock.see if you can find any turkeys in the area where you live that you can hunt.then if you have a handicapped permit you apply for a tag in the zone where you are going to hunt.you should also check to see if there are any birds there in adams where you go to hunt deer.i guess i will haul my butt up there and go turkey hunting with you and get yourass all wound up about turkey hunting.should really get each and others tele no. bigkentk.