HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters
Old 09-02-2004, 02:36 AM
dep214

Default RE: Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

either one of you guys are welcome to come down. the hunting will cost nothing. the owner will only let me take one at a time.the license is cheap also.i have one tower sand and one pop up stand. there are feeders on each one.we will have to help each other. my back is so bad my legs quit working at times.you can come down any time of the year. we have a few hogs but not many. we have all kinds of varmits. we all have lions.we are the inly hunters for about 5 miles in each direction.there are some cheap hog ghunting places here also. i go to one that is archery only. i have to use a crossbow. for $300 you are allowed 3 hogs any size. you also get a nice cabin to stay in. last year i had people from michigan come down to hunt hogs.this year i have people from michigan and washington coming down. we are suppose to hunt with the show on the outdoor channel called,"outdoor moments".they are really down to earth country guys.if anyone is interested my email is [email protected]