HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need serious help..
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2002, 04:11 AM
jjoel
Typical Buck

Default RE: I need serious help..

Tim this Jesus person is for real. If you just allow him a chance you'll really see a change. All you have to do is CONFESS to him, give everything up to him and just tell him that you're sorry for anything u've done wrong in the past (i've done lots of horrible things). Ask for FORGIVENESS, im sure u've apoligized to people before, well this is no different. Ask him to SAVE you, this Jesus is saving your from something much worse than this world. He saves you from hell a place that the bible basically just says is torture. Once you BELIEVE in your heart and CONFESS with your mouth then Jesus has saved you from that aweful place. That in itself is a reason to be happy. John 14:6 says "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved!"

Make sure to email any of these people, they REALLY care for you and want to help you get through this. I want to also. my email is [email protected] (i also have msn messenger) U can also email me if you would like to. Please its not worth it to take your own life. Sometimes it seems bad but please don't do it.

_ _ _ _ _
ROMANS 16:19 SAYS! BE EXCELLENT AT WHAT IS GOOD BE INNOCENT OF EVIL CAUSE THE GOD OF PEACE WILL SOON CRUSH SATEN UNDERNEATH YOUR FEET YEAH!
Remember "The 4 G's"
God
Guns
Guitars
Girls