HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Timberline No Peep Set Up
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2002, 07:04 AM
ChiefHeadhunter

Default RE: Timberline No Peep Set Up

Stick with it and take the advice given here. Adjusting the nopeep to -you- is the main idea; you shouldn't have to move from your most natural/comfortable anchor to line the thing up. It is very touchy but that's what makes it so effective as a point of reference. One thing I noticed was while adjusting the up and down, remove the shiny lock washer from the slotted screw and you can move it easier and use the length of the slot to gage exactly how much your moving it. Then when you're adjusted, lock the fixed screw and put the lock washer back on. I find this helps because I don't have help zeroing it in. The adjustments are really small when your almost there. You'll see a difference in a 5th or a 10th of a turn on the left to right screw so take your time.
I mounted it just above my sites this time and I'm happy with it there so find what suits you and your setup best. Don't let yourself adjust to the no peep though.
Good luck with it.

I just noticed BF did a great job of explaining how to do it. You should be fine from here. Let us know how you like it.

Edited by - chiefheadhunter on 02/25/2002 08:08:40