HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dr Alt Meetings.......
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2002, 03:07 PM
missedagain

Default RE: Dr Alt Meetings.......

If I hear one more person repeat the bs that we as bowhunters didn't kill enough doe blah blah blah, I think I'm gonna puke. You talk about being programmed. I personally do not know anyone who doesn't shoot doe in archery season if they get the opportunity and I suspect that carries through for a high percentage statewide. This mantra that some of you have accepted and repeat like some pet store parrot that we archers didn't do our job on doe is just plain stupid in addition to being wrong.

You have bought into this Alt baloney to the point that you "understand" the need to bring guns into the archery season and now we have an admission from one of our resident experts that crossguns would be better than other guns. "Please, Dr. Alt, do whatever you want. [I think you fall prostrate, here.]

What a pathetic state of affairs the Pa. hunting community is in. I just wish I had a nice private preserve to withdraw to and hunt on, and let all the Altites hold hands and recite bogus PGC herd/kill figures to each other until glassy-eyed. But I don't have such a place. Blah!