HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - watch out for winchester muzzleloaders
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 10:24 PM
Muzz30

Default RE: watch out for winchester muzzleloaders

Well I thought it was funny that i told the salesman i wa on my way down to talk with the rep and in the 10 minute drive he had hauled ass and the gun was with him. i dont know what they will come up with but he went around telling the guys in the store it was a short start problem. I call bull ****!! I did not put the bullet in the barrel and not push it down and seat it properly. I think he was making up some quick excuse and he split. I know there is lemons in everything and I just happened to get one. But I think he should have stayed there to talk to me and make things right, As far as just giving me a Apex is not making things right but it was a very good start as far as getting me back into a new gun. To bad it was another Winchester. I have a winchester super X 2 that i love. I will keep it. I have heard good things about the Omega and hope mine will shoot as well as the winchester did. I was getting some awsome groups out of it. I will shoot the power belts probobly in 348 grain because I dont care much for sabots. If anyone has a better flatter shooting cinicle please let me know.

Thanks and good luck to you all this fall. Muzz30