HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whats going on in Here!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 08:21 PM
huntnma
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whats going on in Here!

howdy.....i'm fine , thanks for thinking of me and mine.....Happy belated birthdaysounds lilke it was a blast and the turkey sounds too cool.....i got a new call,actually 2, mouth calls, lmao.......i dont want to go anywhere near the woods for say about 20 yrs. with the way i make sounds out of that thing,it'll be that long, lol...[&:]
i made made out in the storm with just the outter bands blowin' by.....where i work had a mess of trees down and no electric for a few days....i have been blessed with helping with the clean up and road repair at toso. and i've been traveling down to lake kissimmee to assist in thier clean up efforts(13 hour days[:'(]), just chain sawin' and tree removal, you should see the fire they are going to have and that pile is only one, lol......it's bigger than my house...and there's more to be done..every muscle in my body beyond hurts , but at least i have a shower to come home too at night, with electricity.....etc....fl.huntress made out good too.....i have never seen so much destruction in my life[:@][:'(] and i've been through hurricanes before....it's sad , but then i see everyone pullin together to help eachother and others, it really does my heart good.......drivin there is a 2 hour drive and i'll see 5-10 ultility trucks in a row driving down the road, it's too cool....so many have sacrificed to help.....