HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Good movies youve seen this summer
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 08:38 PM
TREEDOG
Nontypical Buck

Default Good movies youve seen this summer

I seen most these first fat the movies, only two are currently playing.

Harry potter and the prizoner of Azkaban: While the effects of this one blow away the previous two i was realy dissapointed the director took so much liberty in not fallowing the book. Other than that its great [&o]

Man on fire (denzel washington). Great show, if you havent seen it, rent it if its out.

Alien vs predator (avp) :it was a good show, lots of nice effects, not what I thought it would be from the previews.

Yu-gi-oh the movie: (I know I know its a kids film ) I liked this one, once again not what I thought from the previews.

Rented movies
Hildago: (spell check plz [&:]) I liked this one, kinda long but that dont bother me

Dorm Daze: (or craze dont remember wich) I realy liked this one, it was funny. For mature audiences though

13 going on 30i know chick flick [:-]) This one had its funny moments. The best featere (spell check again plz ) was of course Jen

EuroTrip: I loved this show, this was hilarious, mature audiences once again [&:]

The butterfly effect: I realy liked this one, Amy smart is Hot.

I started this topic to get input on various movies i probly havent seen yet, I rent movies often and this could help make a few of my choices easier.

Curious for input on I-ROBOT (is it out?) and Dawn of the dead (new one).