HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wal Mart?
Thread: Wal Mart?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 04:18 AM
HighDesertWolf
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wal Mart?

Then you must hang out with some whimpy little panty waists if they put up with that. If you gave my friends any s##t about where they did their shopping you would wake up somewhere with a doctor shining a light in your eyes to check you for brain damage from the beating.
AHAHAHHAHA yea they take the **** none of them measure up to my size of 6'7" and 290 lbs.

Yeah I hear ya on the part about feeling sodomized by your local gun store but thats why you find one that doesn't when I lived in kansas city 90% of the gun stores were rediculous in their markup but the store I did my business with didnt price stuff to collect dust they had a reasonable 20% markup from wholesale and would hardly ever charge shipping for any special orders. Here in Prescott, Az most of the gun stores are very reasonable a few are rediculous but also has alot to do with competition there are 18 gun stores in my town the particular one I do business with has only a 10% markup and never charges shipping on special orders I always ask him how he makes money at it but the funny thing is he is the most successful gun store in town his philosify is price it to sell. Thats why you need to get off your lazy hill billy butt and look through the phone book and call all the stores and get the best prices or hop in your pick up truck and drive to a bigger town where Billy bob isnt looking to feed his 10 kids off of 1 gun sale.

USMC you make a decent point there, But what about this everyone is buying guns from walmart and all the local gunstores go out of business this looking over about 20 year time spread and like K-mart Walmart management decides to start declining on gun avalibility like most K-marts I've been to in the past 2 years dont even carry guns anymore. Then what will we do if noone carries guns anymore the drop in gunsales will put manufacturers out of business. Holy smokes Batman the Anti gun people just Won. Just food for thought I'm not saying that is how its gonna happen but very well could.