HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Questions Re: Quik Spin vanes?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 07:43 PM
BowElkFreak

Default RE: Questions Re: Quik Spin vanes?

ORIGINAL: c903

As for the age-old and tiring defense that someone must have personally used or tested something to evaluate a design and its intended and claimed performance, is ludicrous. However, such a weak defense is understandable if the person does not have the necessary experience to evaluate and compare beyond the embellishments.
c903 - I have alot of experience in archery and as you should know from my other posts I'm usually hesitant to change. Another thing I am is an engineer. Plain and simple, to fully test any theory you need to test that theory. These are the basic principles of the scientific method, things we learn in grade school. Have you done this, NO, yet you are an expert on the subject?!?

Yes, you can question design, basic principles, blah.. blah, but you still need to perform that test. I personally was skeptical, curious, the works. I bought some, tried some and have based my opinions on those tests. I see you as the perfect candidate to try them. You have your theory, so go prove or disprove it. What's the worse thing that could happen? You might prove yourself correct or you might end up with a new vane!

You complain about hype, yet live by it. Your opinion is based on nothing but your personal opinion about performance and design. You have your opinion and you are entitled to it. I respect that fact you have an opinion, but it almost amazes me how you question these things so stubbornly without trying them.