HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Michigan State Championship Payback?!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 01:20 PM
stshot228

Default RE: Michigan State Championship Payback?!

Okay folks, at the AL I.B.O. state championship at Howard hill archery club we paid back money and plaques. The checks for the money winners were sent out with the invitation for the I.B.O. world. Along with a note stating that the plaques were backordered and would be forwarded as soon as they came in. The plaques did come in but were not the ones we ordered and they were returned, have not been able to contact these people for the past week so it looks like we have to order from someone else and pay another $350. But rest assured everyone that gets a plaque will get a plaque. As far the money paid out Mr. bjcrawfo your class had 12 people we played three places and I'm sorry $38 is not enough you. check our website www.Howardhillarcheryclub.com to get most of this information are call our e-mail me.. We had over $1600 in door prizes that we gave away Sunday including an $800 two day hog Hunt. I was hoping for a better turnout that weekend but due to the extremely bad weather was just glad to get the shoot finished. But thought everyone had a good time Randy Allen, President, Howard Hill Archery Club