HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Show is a disgrace
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 06:53 AM
trophyhuntr

Default RE: Hunting Show is a disgrace

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

PS ****** Anybody tell me a good BULL Caliber
looks like that .243 did a hell of a job LOL
Worked pretty good on that huge hog too, dropped him right there. I saw the show and I thought that little girl did a pretty good job with that open sight .243 as far as that cow looking thing, well to each his own. I wouldnt get a kick out of shooting it, but I bet she did. Oh, but I wouldnt turn it down either, I bet thats some good eating and I dont really care if it was a challenge or not when it come to puting food on the table.

Tell me you are kidding, because the whole show was a disgrace, if you thought it was good you need to get out of hunting, if you remember the dad said " You need to learn how to shoot iron sight before getting a scope" Well what better way to learn to shoot than to practice on real animals, Zerex tell me you dont agree with this please, by the way how about the shot on the 4 horn goat, missed the first time and the second shot right in the front leg not the shoulder, notice they didnt show the animal go down he ran off with his front leg broke, the whole show was bull sh%t and anyone who agrees with it im not scared to say get your ass out of the woods