HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Savage 10ML
Thread: Savage 10ML
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 09:44 PM
Deputy

Default RE: Savage 10ML

first off toby has no gun that can even come close to the ultimate and he refuses to test he was just here in michigan and still wont come shoot it, and f1 is what i have and my numbers spred isnt that great, and it does burn all the powder in the first 16-18 inches it uses a 45 win mag casing as its igniton system, and a special breech plug, i have an encore and omega as well and dont use over 100 of t7 due to accuracy. but the ultimate is just that, ultimate it shoots and is not for everybody at 1500 a gun it aint cheap. if ever in michigan feel free to come shoot it. myself and randy wakeman have talked about it quite a bit as for toby well he hasnt shot it and he cant claim anthying he can stick to his savage with smokeless i get better numbers and accuracy with triple 7 pellets, not that the savage is a bad gun, but then again like i said the savage cant come close. and dont belive toby since he wont test it oh well! look for the up comming article in outdoor life and the nra magazines also look for the gun on a away outdoors this up comming week and on future hunts, i shoot 4 pellets and a 300 grain sst and do get 2350