HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looks like the Liberals are going to win again!
Old 07-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Ossage

Default RE: Looks like the Liberals are going to win again!

If you live in ontario, conservatives don't look good on ethics, management, or honesty, and I voted for them twice. They are all crooks, Mulroney gave us the safe storage law which means you can't keep a loaded gun. They all suck. When you come to the conclusion that they all suck, then people vote their interests, and most average earners don't have much in comon with the party that is in the pocket of stronach, mulroney and the aspers. Alberta is a special conservative case because of all the rancehrs americans, and oil money. They think they live in the real world and are all self sufficient, just like the arabs. Until you guys out west hijacked the conservative movement and turnned it into the western equivalent of the bloc we had pretty regular changes of governement. You guys moved more towards the liberals, 7%, than we did, and are still giving landslide annie a job for life, you have a lot of work to do localy from what I can see.

Canadian voters all get in a knot because they want impossible loads of freebies, and then they complain when they don't receive them. The politicians make promises they can't keep. The solution is with the voters. Vote your interests, and don't let them just hold out candy for you to lust after. Ontario votes liberal because at the end of the day they know martin won't go running back out west with his tail between his legs mutering about western alianation. I voted for preston because he had good ideas, but harper isn't in the same class.