HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looks like the Liberals are going to win again!
Old 06-29-2004, 08:42 PM
Goodguy

Default RE: Looks like the Liberals are going to win again!

I guess a Conservative majority win was too much to hope for this time around. Not getting a minority even is kind of a tough pill to swallow but on the other hand a Conservative minority would probably have meant collaborating with the NDP (gag!) or worse, the Bloc (double gag! gag!). Now f%~$face is in that unenviable position instead. So if there is any bright side to all of this I guess it is that the Fiberals & NDP together have less than the 155 seats to form a coalition, therefore the Conservatives will have a strong say and an important role to play. Hopefully they'll do a good job and prove their capabilities for the next go-around which will not be that far away. I give it 18 months at most.

On a personal note, I was hoping beyond hope that our local Fiberal Incumbent, Do-Nothing-Longfield and our Darling-of-the-gun-registry-McLellan would not be re-elected and sadly they both were, boohoo gg.