HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1.3 stealth cam digital pics
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 07:37 AM
DeerT

Default RE: 1.3 stealth cam digital pics

neck 4752, When I tested the camera with a picture of myself I ended up taking 2 pictures of myself because I didn't hear it go off. I think it is incredibly quiet. I don't know if the flash bothers them but there were many pictures taken at night where the deer stayed around to get snapped again(I have the delay time set at 5 minutes).

Wooddust, The detail in the posted pictures is not near what I have on my computer. I resized those pictures down to about 25KB and the pictures on my computer are about 425KB in size.
I chose this camera pretty much based on price and I was extremely happy with the quality, the amount of pictures I got from one set of batteries and the ease of use.
As far as downloading the pictures, I take a laptop out to my lease and plug in the USB cable and the camera downloads them automatically. If you don't have a laptop, you can either take the camera back home with you or buy an extra media card and just take that home with you and download the pictures with a media card reader. Let me know if you have any more questions.

DeerT