HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just turned 55 and still shooten them Howard Hill Longbows!
Old 06-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Chessbum
Fork Horn

Default RE: Just turned 55 and still shooten them Howard Hill Longbows!

I won't be able to make Cloverdale but it looks like I will be at Comptons the following week. My daughter who paints rocks is teaming up with Edsel Duty (Hawg Hed Art) and we will be working at his booth the weekend.
The next weekend after I'm teaching hunter safety at Camp Wilderness here in mid Michigan (a plug for you Michigan guys who have youngsters).

These are also my bear hunting partners which brings me to why I popped up here again out of the blue...

I met a young lady from Chigago who knows you and writes for Hunting.net at last weekends B4K event in Michigan. We have my daughter and another lady in our hunting group and happen to be looking for another hunter to join us in Maine.

I was introduced to her and her Husband(boyfriend???) and I happened to mention I used to pop in here way back when and hadn't been in a while... Well she is a real good spokesperson for you guy's and convinced me to come back on so here I is.

I sure hope she can join us this fall as she will definatly be a good role model for my teenager in contrast to us gruff old guy's.

I can't remember her name (problem I attibute to old age)but I sure hope she can join us and maybe even write tall tales about us great bear hunters hehe...

It is good to hear or I should say read from you again.