HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Funniest arrow shot that you have seen..
Old 05-12-2004, 01:56 AM
Red Hawk
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Funniest arrow shot that you have seen..

I just got my bow literally 30 minutes before when this happened. I was sighting my pins at the shop i bought it at, in which the targets are set up on an huge wall of cottonbales. Keep in mind there are metal straps holding all the bale together but the guys at the shop didn't bother telling me. Once shot i did, i hit one of those straps and sparks flew everywhere and almost set fire to the bales. I dont think that would have been too good for business.[:'(] The second shot was when i was out rabbit hunting with my dad. One ran out in front of me and, as nagalfar put it, was going Warp 50 away from me. I never shot at a moving target before so i just guess the best i could and the arrow hit way low, bounced, went flopping end over end, and the nock ended up hitting the rabbit on the side. So i guess i can say i have hit an rabbit so far while bowhunting though even though it wasn't at the intended end lol