HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lookin' for a good long range coyote rifle!
Old 05-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Washington Hunter

Default RE: Lookin' for a good long range coyote rifle!

Dep, I'm not going to argue with you.

You're older than me, so you're always going to be right, whether you really are or not.

PLB used to be a Sniper in the military. He was trained to know his rifles like the back of his hand. He was trained to know the muzzle velocity, how to judge shots with the wind, etc. He was a trained marksman. Whether you like it or not, his being a sniper does have some relevance to his information.

His being a sniper helped him to better understand the way his firearms worked. Sure, he could have said what he did without mentioning that he used to be a sniper, but the fact that he was makes me beleive that way he is saying is in fact accurate and not just a bunch of smoke being blown up our rears.

Now, if you have a grudge against him, fine, I know you have one against me, leave to the PMs. You're just as bad if not worse than a little kid. You're argumentative, opinionated, and close minded. When you hold a grudge you really hold a grudge. I suggest you think before you reply to this, don't make any more of a fool of yourself than you already have arguing with a 16 year old.

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience of my rant, but I think it needed to be said.