HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wal Mart?
Thread: Wal Mart?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Ruger-Redhawk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wal Mart?

ORIGINAL: TupeloSGA

. Only policemen are allowed to have a firearm on them in the store.

Tupelo, Are you saying Wal*Mart doesn't allow legally carried Concealed Weapons in their stores?If so I think a Boycott against Wal*Mart would be in order.
Several years back now I was going in a W*M in the Orlando FL area.At the garden shop entrance there was a sign saying "No Concealed Weapons Allowed".Before getting a computer I wrote W*M in Bentonville a letter concerning this.I never received a reply which I was PO about.A few months later I was by that store again and checked. The sign was gone.I was hoping Wal*Mart had gotten a little common sense.From your comment it doesn't sound like they have.If it's concealed they don't know you have it anyway. If I'm given a permit to carry and it's not restricted by law I'm going to carry one way or another.Wal*Mart will not dictate what's good for me.It's bad enough having the Gov't telling us what we can and can't do.

Tupelo You do sound like a dedicated Wal*mart employee with quite abit of W*M knowledge.You definately defend them. If more W*M employees were like you it would make W*M a nicer place to shop.In my own experiences with Wal*Mart trying to get assistance is not a easy task.Most act like they are doing you a favor being there.

OEH, I'm by no means defending Wal*Mart. They're big enough to defend themselves. My Local Wal*Mart does however sell some reloading stuff.I know they have RCBS dies,bullets and seems to me I saw powder.I've really never paid that much attention since I order through Midsouth and get much better prices.

Tupelo, Please don't take my comments wrong. I'm not coming down on you.It's Wal*Mart that needs to get their act together.I guess when your one of the 'Big Boys" you do what you darn well please.
Ruger Redhawk